All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.68Trending at £19.21
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- Author(s)A. R. Zafer Sayar,Onder Kaymaz,Ozgur Kaymaz
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content NoteXII, 82 p.
- Weight274 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
- Table Of ContentsList of Tables Table of Figures Chapter I: Introduction Section 1.1. Background Section 1.2. Objectives Section 1.3. Organization & Structure Chapter 2: Theory And Analysis Section 2.1. The Framework & the Relevance of Corporate Earnings Section 2.2. The Setup Chapter 3. Ging and Corporate Earnings Chapter 4. The Model Section 4.1. The Business Case: Resolving Measurement Issues Chapter 5: Applications Section 5.1. Learning from Game Theory Section 5.2. Learning from International Corporate Financial Reporting: A Special Look at IAS 12 Chapter 6: Conclusion Section 6.1. Concluding Remarks, Implications and Suggestions Section 6.2. Limitations and Future Research Bibliography
- Author BiographyDr OEnder Kaymaz is an Associate Professor of Accounting at the School of Business, the Central Connecticut State University (CCSU), in Connecticut, USA. OEnder has authored numerous publications in his field. His research interests span capital/financial markets, domestic/international GAAPs, financial reporting, standard setting, international financial reporting and accounting standards, earnings management/quality, mandatory/voluntary disclosure, corporate governance, firm performance, domestic/international taxation, and financial regulation among others.Dr OEzgur Kaymaz is a Certified Public Accountant and Manager of Financial and Administrative Affairs at the Directorate of Education, Turkish Airlines (THY) Company in Istanbul, Turkey. With almost 20 years of hands-on experience as a specialist in the financial and the aviation sectors, OEzgur has authored numerous publications in the field. His research interests include capital/financial markets, domestic/international GAAPs, financial reporting, standard setting, international financial reporting and accounting standards, earnings management/quality, mandatory/voluntary disclosure, corporate governance, firm performance, domestic/international taxation, and financial regulation among others.Dr A.R Zafer Sayar has more than 25 years of experience as a capital markets, accounting and auditing specialist in the public sector. Since 2009, he has acted as Chief Executive Officer of the Union of Chambers of Certified Public Accountants of Turkey (TUERMOB) which is an AICPA-equivalent agency. Professor Sayar became a technical advisor for the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) Board in November 2011.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.