All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.34Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to detecting fraud. It covers: background and incidence of fraud; nature of fraud and the risk areas; employee/supplier fraud; sales fraud; income/debtor fraud; treasury/cheque fraud; petty cash fraud; computer accounting fraud; internet fraud and crime; detection and prevention of fraud; control systems; and, DTI, SFO, and SCO.
- Author(s)Chantrey Vellacot,Julia Penny
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHaywards Heath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTottel Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width149 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.