Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis established title now in its 4th edition is the definitive read on the subject. Everything you need to know is here - from theory to practice, strategy to legalities, top tips to fine detail. Fully revised and updated and with contributions from practising experts it is essential reading for both new and and experienced fundraisers.
- Author BiographyValerie Morton is a 'career' fundraiser, having joined the profession straight from University. She has held senior management roles in charities such as Help the Aged, NSPCC and RNIB. Her extensive experience in corporate fundraising began at NSPCC where she was responsible for both the first one million pound company adoption of a charity with Asda and the development of a substantial stream of income from the then newly introduced payroll giving scheme. In her current role as a fundraiser and consultant, Valerie has worked with many clients to develop innovative corporate partnerships and to maximise income from corporate relationships. Valerie combines her role in the voluntary sector with being a Non Executive Director at East of England Strategic Health Authority and contributing to numerous voluntary Boards and Committees.
- Author(s)Valerie Morton
- PublisherDirectory of Social Change
- Date of Publication28/05/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleFundraising Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDirectory of Social Change
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.