All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this successful text offers an indispensable guide to the key concepts of corporate governance every student and business professional should know.
- Author BiographyRobert A.G. Monks and Nell Minow are founders of The Corporate Library, the leading independent research firm dedicated to corporate governance. Formerly principals of the Lens Fund and officers of Institutional Shareholder Services, Monks & Minow have also collaborated on two other books: Power and Accountability and Watching the Watchers.
- Author(s)Nell Minow,Robert A. G. Monks
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Out-of-print date07/07/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1384 g
- Width189 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.