CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThailand's currency crisis set off a national and regional economic meltdown in the closing years of the twentieth century. Written by Thai economists, this book gives a progress report on good corporate governance practices in listed non-financial companies, financial institutions, state-owned enterprises, and non-listed companies in Thailand.
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited bySakulrat Montreevat
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.