CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.37Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an easy to follow `how to do it' guide for all the most common court applications in corporate insolvency. With precedents, checklists and the key statutory and practice note extracts set out for each application, the book will prove an invaluable guide for practitioners making insolvency applications in the Companies Court.
- Author BiographyProfessor Mark Watson-Gandy is a barrister at Thirteen Old Square Chambers and a Visiting Professor at the University of Westminster (Corporate Finance Law). Dual qualified as an accountant, his books include Watson-Gandy on Accountants and the ICAEW Guide to Tax Advocacy. He is also a contributor to Butterworths Corporate Law Service and has written articles for several journals, including Litigation and Justice of the Peace.
- Author(s)Mark Watson-Gandy
- PublisherWildy, Simmonds and Hill Publishing
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWildy, Simmonds and Hill Publishing
- Weight955 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.