CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £32.99
- £10.75Trending at £12.13
- £11.32Trending at £11.58
- £10.55Trending at £11.12
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £7.98
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionA book that is intended for both practising managers who require a thorough knowledge of the principles of making investment decisions in the real world and for students undertaking financial courses whether at undergraduate, MBA or professional levels.
- Author BiographyMichael Pogue has lectured and examined in the disciplines of accounting and finance at undergraduate, postgraduate and professional examination levels since 1982 at both Queens University Belfast and currently at the University of Ulster. For the past ten years he has lectured on courses for both the CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) and the ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) professional bodies.
- Author(s)Michael Pogue
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Weight298 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.