All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £10.58Trending at £10.76
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
- £6.30Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAs a follow-up to the editors' Interactive Corporate Compliance, this collection details efforts that have been made to resolve differences between business and government. It studies ways in which interactive compliance has worked, and provides the means to discuss problems that still remain and how they can be solved.
- Author BiographyJAY A. SIGLER is Professor of Political Science and Director of the Graduate Program in Public Policy at Rutgers University. He co-authored (with Joseph Murphy) Interactive Corporate Compliance (Quorum, 1988). JOSEPH E. MURPHY is a Senior Attorney for Bell Atlantic and a member of the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bars. Besides his co-authoring of Interactive Corporate Compliance, he has published several articles in legal journals, including The Self-Evaluative Privilege in 7 Journal of Corporation Law 489 (1982).
- Author(s)Jay A. Sigler,Joseph E. Murphy
- Date of Publication30/06/1991
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.