Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionIn Corporate Learning, Mike Dulworth and Frank Bordonaro offer down-to-earth information and advice for increasing organizational performance. The book shares useful insights about building leadership talent, as researched and presented by a top-notch cadre of contributors.
- Author BiographyMike Dulworth is the managing director of Executive Development Associates. Formerly he was vice president at The Concours Group, responsible for the firm's learning services practices and chairman and CEO of Learning Technologies Group, Inc. Dulworth has also held senior positions at Insync Corporation, The Conference Board, Sirota & Alper Associates, and the U.S. General Accounting Office. Frank Bordonaro is an internationally-recognized expert in corporate learning strategy, design of corporate learning organizations, large-scale change initiatives, executive assessment and development, and global talent management. He headed up learning and leadership development for S.C. Johnson and was Chief Learning Officer for McDonnell Douglas and Prudential Financial.
- Author(s)Frank Bordonaro,Michael Dulworth
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/07/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight545 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.