CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.08
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive introduction defines what Coporate Literacy actually refers to, as well as the changing views relating to organisations and information. The book tells the reader how Corporate Literacy is created and the various strategies that can be used in its development.
- Author BiographyAnne Kauhanen-Simanainen is Project Director and Owner of CIM Communication & Information Management, Helsinki, Finland. She has 20 years experience as an information architect, consultant and writer. She has worked for companies, governmental and research institutions and universities.
- Author(s)Anne Kauhanen-Simanainen
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/01/2017
- Weight420 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.