Corporate Literacy: Discovering the Senses of the Organisation by Anne Kauhanen-Simanainen (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £63.95Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £35.86Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 23 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.50Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive introduction defines what Coporate Literacy actually refers to, as well as the changing views relating to organisations and information. The book tells the reader how Corporate Literacy is created and the various strategies that can be used in its development.
- Author BiographyAnne Kauhanen-Simanainen is Project Director and Owner of CIM Communication & Information Management, Helsinki, Finland. She has 20 years experience as an information architect, consultant and writer. She has worked for companies, governmental and research institutions and universities.
- Author(s)Anne Kauhanen-Simanainen
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight330 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.