CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe corporate mega-mergers of the 1980s and 1990s raise questions about the influence of such globalism on the development of civil society. This book maps the legal limits of corporate power in our democratic society and explores the role of the corporate judiciary in creating public policy.
- Author BiographyDavid Sciulli is Professor of Sociology at Texas A&M University. He is the author of Societal Constitutionalism.
- Author(s)David Sciulli
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.