All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.01Trending at £13.31
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £14.41Trending at £16.99
- £13.40Trending at £16.89
- £11.02Trending at £14.48
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
- £16.67Trending at £24.95
About this product
- DescriptionNortheast Utilities Company adopted a new competitive strategy in the mid-1980s. Curtailing outlays on nuclear operations meant high risk that the Nuclear Regulatory Commission would close the plants because of prolonged outages. This is just what happened in 1996. This book describes ten years of corporate performance preceding the shutdown.
- Author BiographyPaul W. MacAvoy is the Williams Brothers Professor of Management Studies at Yale University and former Dean of the Yale School of Management. The author of nineteen books, he served on President Ford's Council of Economic Advisors and was an economic advisor to George H. W. Bush before his vice-presidential election. Jean W. Rosenthal, a former manager at Pacific Gas and Electric, is Senior Olin Research Fellow at the Yale School of Management.
- Author(s)Jean W. Rosenthal,Paul W. MacAvoy
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2004
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note4 line illus. 24 tables.
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.