Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- DescriptionPsychopaths are little understood outside of the criminal image. However, as the recent global financial crisis highlighted, the behavior of a small group of managers can potentially bring down the entire western system of business. This book investigates who they are, why they do what they do and what the consequences of their presence are.
- Author BiographyCLIVE R BODDY has been studying the effects of Corporate Psychopaths as experienced by hundreds of managers over the past five years. This has included collecting information on the perceived levels of incidence of experiencing Corporate Psychopaths, collecting reports of critical incidents involving potential Corporate Psychopaths and more recently, collecting data on the effects of Corporate Psychopaths on organisational outcomes. Prior to this he was previously a main board director and one of seven founder directors of a pan-regional, Asia-Pacific marketing services (market research) company which sold to a marketing conglomerate in 2002 for a reported US$80m. Subsequent to that he became an Associate Professor in Marketing at a large UK University and now holds two UK Visiting Professorships, in Marketing and Marketing Research respectively. He is a Chartered Marketer and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management and a Fellow of the Association of Tertiary Education Managers.
- Author(s)Clive Boddy
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/04/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight448 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.