Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionComments on the events that have transformed the American work scene, bringing irreversible change to the ways American corporations relate to world markets and how they interact with their workforce. These changes have brought about new paradigms in corporate structure, organization and operation.
- Author BiographyELMER H. BURACK is Professor of Management, University of Illinois at Chicago. He is the author of some 19 professional and academic books and has consulted with a number of organizations in the human resource and strategic change areas. In addition to his professional and academic work, he has held a number of regional and national offices. He is currently a board member (and co-founder) of the Midwest Human Resource Planner's Group.
- Author(s)Elmer H. Burack
- Date of Publication30/12/1992
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.