All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide is designed to help business leaders and their managers understand how to assess the impact of corporate social responsibility factors on their core business strategy and operations, and help them identify and prioritize between subsequent options and resulting business opportunities.
- Author BiographyDAVID GRAYSON is Director of the Doughty Centre for Corporate Responsibility at Cranfield University. ADRIAN HODGES is managing director of the International Business Leaders Forum.
- Author(s)Adrian Hodges,David Grayson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight721 g
- Width150 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.