All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the phenomena of corporate social responsibility (CSR), restructuring, and relationships with firms' performance in China. It gives an insight into how Chinese firms respond to expectations of stakeholders.
- Author(s)Liangrong Zu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/09/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note68 Tables, black and white; 18 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 308 p. 18 illus.
- Weight654 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.