All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses research-driven insights to help students and managers make good corporate strategy decisions and to analyse the decisions of others.
- Author BiographyPhanish Puranam is the Roland Berger Chair Professor of Strategy and Organization Design, and Academic Director of the Ph.D. programme at INSEAD. He was previously Chair of the PhD programme at London Business School. A leading researcher, teacher and advisor in the areas of corporate strategy and organization design, Phanish has won several honours for his work. He received his PhD at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. Bart Vanneste is Associate Professor of Strategy at the School of Management, University College London. He researches and teaches corporate strategy, with a focus on the design and management of inter-organizational relationships. He received his PhD at the London Business School.
- Author(s)Bart Vanneste,Phanish Puranam
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note62 b/w illus. 28 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.