All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Supreme Court's Citizens United ruling that corporations are people eliminated campaign finance restrictions and dramatically increased corporate power. The author describes the movement to reverse the ruling - since the first edition 16 states, 160 Congress people, and 500 cities and towns have called for a Constitutional amendment.
- Author BiographyJeff Clements is a co-founder and General Counsel of Free Speech for People, a national, nonpartisan campaign to strengthen self-government and democracy in America by reversing Citizens United v. FEC and corporate rights doctrines that unduly leverage corporate economic power into political power. Jeff is also founder of Clements Law Office, LLC, and has represented and advocated for people, businesses and the public interest since 1988. Foreword author Bill Moyers is a legend in American journalism, who currently hosts Moyers and Company on PBS.
- Author(s)Jeffrey D. Clements
- Date of Publication18/08/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width56 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.