Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- Author(s)Francisco Ortega
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleBirkbeck Law Press
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. The body between constructionism and phenomenology 2. The transparent body. Toward a phenomenological critique of the medical visualization of the body 3. From ascesis to bioascesis 4. Bodies on Trial. Glimpses into the legal implications of biological identities and the challenges of disability.
- Author BiographyFrancisco Ortega is Associate Professor at the Institute for Social Medicine of the State University of Rio de Janeiro, and Visiting Senior Research Fellow at the Department of Social Science, Health and Medicine of King's College, London (2012-2013).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.