All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compilation of research exploring different ways to apply corpus-based and corpus-informed approaches to English language teaching. It shows how corpora may be used directly in the classroom and how corpus research may be applied to inform syllabi and classroom materials.
- Author BiographyMari Carmen Campoy is Senior Lecturer and Head of the Department of English Studies at Universitat Jaume I, Spain Begona Belles-Fortuno is an Lecturer in the Department of English Studies at Universitat Jaume I, Spain Ma Lluisa Gea-Valor is a Lecturer in English Language and Linguistics and ESP at Universitat Jaume I, Spain.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleCorpus and Discourse
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBegona Belles-Fortuno,Mari Carmen Campoy,Maria Lluisa Gea-Valor
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £43.55Trending at £49.43
- £24.99Trending at £26.57
- £12.79Trending at £13.33
- £19.67Trending at £20.68
- £11.68Trending at £12.39
- £4.50Trending at £4.99
- £63.23Trending at £93.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.