All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
- £15.17Trending at £24.10
- £8.63Trending at £16.54
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionCorpus-based Translation Research (CTS) is recognized as a major paradigm informing a wide range of areas within the translation studies discipline. This book showcases research in CTS. It deals with the implementation of the basic concepts and methodologies in the field, providing the reader with practical tools for their own research.
- Author BiographyJeremy Munday, Senior Lecturer at the School of Modern Languages and Cultures, University of Leeds, UK. Kim Wallmach is a Teacher of Translation and Interpreting, University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa and a Co-ordinator at Multilingua Translation and Interpretation Services, South Africa. Alet Kruger, formerly a Professor at University of South Frica, South Africa, currently a Co-ordinator at Multilingua Translation and Interpretation Services, South Africa.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- Series TitleContinuum Advances in Translation
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlet Kruger,Jeremy Munday,Kim Wallmach
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.