CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a concise survey of corpus linguistics. This book introduces the key concepts in corpus linguistics and provides a brief history of the discipline. It shows how corpus linguistics can advance our study of words and meaning, the benefits of studying the corpora, and how meaning can best be conceptualised. It also includes a glossary.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Teubert is Professor of Corpus Linguistics at the University of Birmingham. Anna Cermakova is at the Centre for Corpus Linguistics, University of Birmingham.
- Author(s)Anna Cermakova,Wolfgang Teubert
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.