All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £8.99Trending at £10.13
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a concise survey of corpus linguistics. This book introduces the key concepts in corpus linguistics and provides a brief history of the discipline. It shows how corpus linguistics can advance our study of words and meaning, the benefits of studying the corpora, and how meaning can best be conceptualised. It also includes a glossary.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Teubert is Professor of Corpus Linguistics at the University of Birmingham. Anna Cermakova is at the Centre for Corpus Linguistics, University of Birmingham.
- Author(s)Anna Cermakova,Wolfgang Teubert
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.