All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £11.94Trending at £18.02
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.80Trending at £18.01
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionVolume XII of the Dutch Colonial Manuscripts contains the correspondence of Petrus Stuyvesant, director general of New Netherland from 1654-1658. It represents the earliest surviving correspondence, comprising letters from the directors in Amsterdam and the governors of neighbouring colonies.
- Author BiographyCharles T. Gehring is the director of the New York State Library's New Netherland Project. In 1994 Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands conferred on him the distinction of Officer of the Order of Orange-Nassau.
- Author(s)Charles T. Gehring,Petrus Stuyvesant
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2002
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleNew Netherlands Documents
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port.
- Width154 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byCharles T. Gehring
- Volume editorCharles T. Gehring
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.