All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA complete English translation of the correspondence between the philosopher Martin Heidegger and the novelist and essayist Ernst Junger, together with a translation of Junger's essay Across the Line.
- Author BiographyMartin Heidegger (1889-1976) was a German philosopher and one of the most important European thinkers of the twentieth century. Ernst Junger (1895-1998) was a celebrated German novelist, essayist and philosopher. Timothy Sean Quinn, the translator, is Professor of Philosophy at Xavier University, USA.
- Author(s)Ernst Junger,Martin Heidegger
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- Series TitleNew Heidegger Research
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Weight163 g
- Width141 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byTimothy Sean Quinn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.