Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £12.99
- £7.33Trending at £9.98
- £17.11Trending at £21.99
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
- £6.78Trending at £8.99
- £11.61Trending at £15.27
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
About this product
- DescriptionFirst complete scholarly edition of Samuel Richardson's miscellaneous correspondence surrounding his final novel, The History of Sir Charles Grandison.
- Author BiographyBetty A. Schellenberg is Professor of English at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, Canada, where she is a founding member of the Print Culture Studies group. She has published The Professionalization of Women Writers in Eighteenth-Century Britain (Cambridge University Press, 2005), Reconsidering the Bluestockings (2003, co-edited with Nicole Pohl), Part Two: Reflections on the Sequel (1998, co-edited with Paul Budra) and The Conversational Circle: Rereading the English Novel, 1740-1775 (1996).
- Author(s)Samuel Richardson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleThe Cambridge Edition of the Correspondence of Samuel Richardson
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBetty A. Schellenberg,Gordon D. Fulton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.