All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFronto (c. 100 176 CE), a much admired orator and rhetorician, was befriended by the emperor Antoninus Pius and teacher of his adopted sons Marcus Aurelius and Lucius Verus. His correspondence offers an invaluable picture of aristocratic life and literary culture in the 2nd century.
- Author(s)Marcus Cornelius Fronto
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1919
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 112
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight340 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Translated byC.R. Haines
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.