Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.09
- £14.95Trending at £18.91
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £11.21Trending at £12.99
- £7.88Trending at £9.96
- £9.57Trending at £12.99
- £9.45Trending at £10.22
About this product
- DescriptionPresents guidelines that combine conservation science and practical experience for maintaining, enhancing, and creating connectivity between natural areas with an overarching goal of conserving biodiversity. This book is suitable for scientists, landscape architects, planners, land managers, decision-makers, and more.
- Author BiographyJodi A. Hilty is assistant director of the Wildlife Conservation Society's North American Program. William Z. Lidicker Jr. is professor of integrative biology and curator of mammals emeritus at the Museum of Vertebrate Zoology, University of California, Berkeley. Adina M. Merenlender is associate cooperative extension specialist and adjunct associate professor in the Department of Environmental Science, Policy, and Management at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Adina Merenlender,Jodi A. Hilty,William Z. Lidicker
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Note50 figures, 1 table, 15 boxes, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.