All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £45.99Trending at £47.52
- £8.15Trending at £9.01
- £11.75Trending at £17.07
- £9.77Trending at £9.97
- £7.67Trending at £8.49
- £14.15Trending at £17.98
- £46.62Trending at £56.96
About this product
- Author(s)Ramesh Singh
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGulf Professional Publishing
- Table Of ContentsSection I: Basic Concepts of Corrosion Chapter 1: Need for the Study of Corrosion Chapter 2: Corrosion Principles and Types of Corrosion Chapter 3: Corrosion Control and Monitoring Section II: Anodes Material and Testing Chapter 1: Anode Materials Chapter 2: Anode Testing and Quality Control Section III: Cathodic Protection of Offshore Structures Chapter 1: Offshore Structures Chapter 2: Cathodic Protection of Fixed Offshore Structures Chapter 3: Cathodic Protection of Offshore Pipeline Risers and Associated Equipment Section IV: Coating and High Efficiency Coating Systems Chapter 1: Coating for Corrosion Prevention Chapter 2: High Efficiency Coating and Cathodic Protection Chapter 3: Testing of High Efficiency Coating Materials and their Efficiency Section V: Maintenance of CP Systems and Retrofitting to Continue Cathodic Protection Chapter 1: Introduction to Retrofitting Chapter 2: Corrosion Control for Existing Offshore Pipelines Chapter 3: Corrosion and CP System Assessment Methods Chapter 4: New Approach to Cathodic Protection Design for New Pipelines Chapter 5: Attenuation Modeling for Offshore Pipelines Section VI: International Bodies and Specifications that Address Corrosion and Explanation of Symbols, Constants, and Indices Chapter 1: International Bodies that Address Corrosion Chapter 2: Commonly Used Constants, Quantities, and Symbols Appendix Reading List and Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyRamesh Singh, MS, IEng, MWeldI, is registered as Incorporated Engineer with British Engineering Council UK and a Member of The Welding Institute, UK. He worked as engineer for various operating and EPC organizations in Middle East, Canada and US. Most recently, he worked for 10 years with Gulf Interstate Engineering, Houston, TX. He is now consulting in the fields of pipeline integrity and related materials and corrosion topics. Ramesh is a graduate from Indian Air Force Technical Academy, with diplomas in Structural Fabrication Engineering and Welding Technology. He has been member and officer of the Canadian Standard Association and NACE and serves on several technical committees. He has worked in industries spanning over aeronautical, alloy steel castings, fabrication, machining, welding engineering, petrochemical, and oil and gas. He has written several technical papers and published articles in leading industry magazines, addressing the practical aspects of welding, construction and corrosion issues relating to structures, equipment and pipelines.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.