All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNever before have world order and global security been threatened by so many destabilizing factors --from the collapse of macroeconomic stability to nuclear proliferation, terrorism, and tyranny.
- Author BiographyRobert I. Rotberg is director of the Program on Intrastate Conflict and Conflict Resolution at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government and president of the World Peace Foundation. He has written or edited numerous books, including China into Africa: Trade, Aid, and Influence (2008).
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication24/08/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byRobert I. Rotberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.21Trending at £5.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.