Consider these sponsored items
- £10.53Was:£10.99Free postage
- £8.74Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thought-provoking examination of the causes and consequences of corruption, as well as ways to overcome it, Corruption: What Everyone Needs to Know (R) provides a wide-ranging overview of the key questions and issues.
- Author BiographyRay Fisman is the Slater Family Chair in Behavioral Economics at Boston University. He is the coauthor of Economic Gangsters (with Edward Miguel); and with Tim Sullivan of The Org and The Inner Lives of Markets. Miriam A. Golden is Professor of Political Science at the University of California at Los Angeles. A Fellow of the John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation, she has conducted research on corruption and political malfeasance in Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Author(s)Miriam A. Golden,Ray Fisman
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2017
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleWhat Everyone Needs to Know
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight390 g
- Width138 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £12.10Trending at £18.96
- £7.40Trending at £9.99
- £7.20Trending at £12.99
- £10.48Trending at £14.99
- £4.82Trending at £5.89
- £1.19Trending at £1.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.