All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis important new book provides a framework for complementarity between promoting and protecting human rights and combating corruption.
- Author BiographyKolawole Olaniyan is Legal Adviser in Amnesty International's International Secretariat, London. Between 2004-2007 he was Program Director for Africa. He received his doctoral degree from the Law School of the University of Notre Dame, USA in 2003 and has written extensively on corruption and African regional human rights system.
- Author(s)Kolawole Olaniyan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in International Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight616 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
- Edition StatementNew as Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.