CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Fidel Castro maintains his longtime grip on Cuba, revolutionary scholars and policy analysts have turned their attention from how Castro succeeded (and failed), to how Castro himself will be succeeded - by a new government. This is a comprehensive analysis of corruption in Cuba, and prescriptions for minimizing it in the post-Castro era.
- Author BiographySERGIO DIAZ-BRIQUETS is Executive Director of the Council for Human Development. JORGE PEREZ-LOPEZ is Director of Monitoring at the Fair Labor Association, a collaborative effort among companies, civil society organizations, and universities to improve working conditions in factories around the world.
- Author(s)Jorge F. Perez-Lopez,Sergio Diaz-Briquets
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note1 chart, 15 tables
- Weight518 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.