CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £14.72Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive study of corruption in international investment arbitration. The book seeks to identify emerging trends in the case law and proposes an integrative framework of decision.
- Author BiographyAloysius Llamzon, A.B., J.D. (Ateneo de Manila), LL.M., JSD (Yale Law School), is Legal Counsel at the Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague. Dr. Llamzon assists tribunals in inter-State, investment, and commercial arbitrations, including as Registrar or tribunal secretary. He is the Registrar of the Indus Waters Kishenganga Arbitration (Pakistan v. India). He was formerly an associate at the Hong Kong office of a leading U.S. law firm, a leading firm in Manila, and a lecturer in arbitration and international law at universities in Manila and Hague.
- Author(s)Aloysius P. Llamzon
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleOxford International Arbitration Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight782 g
- Width186 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.