All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding a paractical language chapter with a section on Corsican, this guide provides the lowdown to the island's cuisine, history and accommodation. There are also hints on where to sample tasty local disges, the best dive sites and a section on walking and the famous GR20 route.
- Author(s)Tony Wheeler,etc.
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2001
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleLonely Planet Country Guides
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date01/07/2009
- Content Note20 colour 29 maps
- Weight347 g
- Width127 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.