All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this study, first published in 2006, van Veen reassesses how Cosimo de' Medici represented himself in images.
- Author BiographyHenk Th. van Veen is Professor of Art History at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands. A scholar of Italian Renaissance art, he is author of Tuscany and the Low Countries: An Introduction to the Sources and An Inventory of Four Florentine Libraries and editor (with Frans Grijzenhout) of The Golden Age of Dutch Painting in Historical Perspective, and has contributed to the Journal of the Warburg and Courtauld Institutes, Burlington Magazine, and Prospectives.
- Author(s)Henk Th. Van Veen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.96
- £13.77Trending at £19.93
- £19.14Trending at £30.52
- £31.44Trending at £50.72
- £16.47Trending at £24.92
- £9.80Trending at £16.54
- £9.20Trending at £13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.