All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hubble Space Telescope has given us high resolution images of gigantic cosmic collisions between galaxies. This book showcases those images and explains their relevance as regards the past, present, and future of our universe.
- Author(s)Davide Martin,Lars Lindberg Christensen,Raquel Yumi Shida
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note85 colour illustrations, biography
- Width250 mm
- Height297 mm
Most relevant reviews
- gatley6512 Mar, 2011by
The images are beautiful and the commentary is not too complex. This allows the reader easy access resulting in an incredible journey of really big physics. Fantastic book.
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.50Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.94
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.