Consider these sponsored items
- £25.86Was:£26.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModern science has evolved a unified scenario of the cosmos, based on the concept of change, in which humans are connected to distant space and time. This book explores this common heritage, depicting the origin and evolution of all material structures, from quark to quasar, from microbe to mind.
- Author BiographyEric J. Chaisson is Research Professor of Physics and Astronomy and Director of the H. Dudley Center for Innovative Science Education at Tufts University. He is the author of Cosmic Dawn, nominated for the National Book Award for distinguished science writing.
- Author(s)Eric Chaisson
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note32 halftones, 16 line illustrations, 2 tables
- Weight398 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £33.22Trending at £50.09
- £12.27Trending at £17.02
- £12.65Trending at £14.83
- £9.63Trending at £12.38
- £9.92Trending at £14.95
- £12.27Trending at £15.21
- £6.87Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.