All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £30.00Trending at £36.63
- £8.56Trending at £8.77
- £4.05Trending at £6.90
- £12.50Trending at £19.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
- £8.27Trending at £10.09
- £2.81Trending at £4.78
About this product
- DescriptionBook two of 'Saba's Choices' - a panoramic story set in a time before history.
- Author BiographyHaidee Belshaw was born in Northern Ireland and was educated by Quakers in Lisburn and at St Columba's College Dublin. Subsequently he graduated in Mental and Moral Science at Trinity College Dublin and is a Fellow of the Royal Anthropological Institute London. He was also a founding co-director of Eurotek (Ireland) Ltd. He has bred Aberdeen Angus cattle, hatched and farmed the native oyster in Ireland and Scotland and raised ornamental poultry; on the African birds, he wrote the only comprehensive book in existence, 'Guinea Fowl of the World'. He is married with six children, and has lived for many years in the Wicklow hills from where he and his wife worked and travelled extensively. Their chief interests lie in the natural world, human pre-history, psychology and mythology. 'Cosmic Leap' is the second instalment of 'Saba's Choices'. Part one 'Mother Lake' was published earlier this year.
- PublisherSilverWood Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleSaba's Choices
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilverWood Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.