Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.23
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides an account of the origin and dynamics of cosmic rays. It first gives a summary of the observational data, then in the following theory section deals with the kinetic description of cosmic ray plasma. It is suitable both for scientists at the forefront of research and students.
- Author(s)Reinhard Schlickeiser
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/10/2002
- Series TitleAstronomy and Astrophysics Library
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 Illustrations, color; 28 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 519 p. 30 illus., 2 illus. in color.
- Weight1056 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2002. Corr. 2nd printing 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.