Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.26Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs Archbishop of Canterbury, Cosmo Lang led the Church of England through a period of great upheaval and was a pivotal influence in political and religious decision-making. Although Lang has often been seen as an unsuccessful archbishop and resistant to change, Beaken shows that he was, in fact, an effective leader at a difficult time.
- Author BiographyRobert Beaken is parish priest of St Mary the Virgin, Great Bardfield and St Katharine, Little Bardfield in Essex. He holds a PhD from King's College London.
- Author(s)Robert Beaken
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note23 bw in 16pp plates
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Foreword byDr. Rowan Williams
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.59Trending at £4.72
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £4.75Trending at £4.82
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £24.70Trending at £36.99
- £7.89Trending at £8.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.