Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe rise of international capital, the alteration of borders, and local and transnational demands for autonomy are all making cosmopolitanism a key concept in the study of people and language, writing and space. This work asks if we we can sustain the geo-cultural ideal of cosmopolitan identity.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2001
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleEssays from the English Institute
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byVinay Dharwadker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.