All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionA multidisciplinary analysis of cosmopolitanism brings together political philosophers and international lawyers to discuss international law and politics issues.
- Author BiographyRoland Pierik is Associate Professor in Political and Legal Philosophy at the University of Amsterdam, where he researches political and legal philosophy and public policy. Wouter G. Werner is Professor of Public International Law at Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, where his main fields of interest are international legal theory, the interplay between international law and international politics and conflict and security law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byRoland Pierik,Wouter Werner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.