All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £15.09Trending at £17.87
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
- £2.99Trending at £5.95
- £23.16Trending at £35.84
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £24.08Trending at £37.93
- £39.97Trending at £49.68
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the aspects of a large Tang dynasty (618-907) porcelaneous mortuary figure of an ethnic Sogdian that belongs to a small, cohesive group of Chinese ceramic figures depicting foreign wine merchants. Various decorative motifs of the figure and its analogous examples are traced both chronologically and geographically to their origins.
- Author BiographySuzanne G. Valenstein is currently a research scholar at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, USA. She is retired from the Metropolitan's department of Asian art, where she was curator of Chinese ceramics for thirty-five years.
- Author(s)Suzanne G. Valenstein
- PublisherBridge21 Publications, LLC
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBridge21 Publications, LLC
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.