Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- Author(s)Kofi Kissi Dompere
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/07/2004
- Series TitleStudies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number160
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXVI, 346 p.
- Weight1540 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
- Table Of Contents1 The Theory of Fuzzy Optimal and Approximate Social Prices.- 2 The Theory of Optimal Social Discount Rate.- 3 The Theoretical Structure of Cost-Benefit Criteria, Choice of Project and Discounting Process.- 4 The Theory of Fuzzy Present Value (FPV).- 5 The Theory of Fuzzy Decisions, Optimal Taxation and Cost-Benefit Distribution.- 6 Toward a Theory of Social Goals and Objective Formation in Cost-Benefit Analysis.- References.- On Aggregation, Distributional Weights, and Rankings.- On Economic Analysis, Benefits and Benefit Accounting.- On Economic Analysis, Costs and Costing.- On Accounting Theory.- On Economic Analysis, Cost-Benefit, and Investment Criteria I.- On Economic Analysis, Cost-Benefit and Investment Criteria II.- On Economic Analysis, Shadow Prices and Efficient Pricing.- On Economic Analysis and Social Rate of Discount.- On Economics and Social Choice.- On Economic and General Cost-Benefit Analysis: Contingent Valuation Method (CVM).- On Economic and General Cost-Benefit Analysis: Revealed Preference Approach (RPA).- On Fuzzy Decisions.- On Fuzzy Decisions and some Applications.- On Fuzzy Decisions, Risks, Games and Economic Analysis.- On Fuzzy Logic.- On Fuzzy Mathematical Programming and the Theory of Fuzzy Optimization.- On Fuzzy Mathematics.- On Fuzzy Probability, Possibility and Statistics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.