Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £5.41Trending at £5.70
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £7.23Trending at £8.98
- £10.03Trending at £12.37
- £7.75Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis work not only makes the case that responsible nonprofit managers must routinely utilise cost-effectiveness analysis, but also gives many examples of how it can be done. It is designed for those interested in upgrading their management systems to produce more results at lower costs.
- Author BiographyGERALD L. SCHMAEDICK is the Vice President for Research and Development of TechnoServe, Inc. He was promoted to this position after serving for twelve years as TechnoServe's Vice President for Latin America. Mr. Schmaedick has served as consultant to the World Bank, U.S. Agency for International Development, and the InterAmerican Development Bank on assignments in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. He was contributing author to The World Food Budget--1970 (1965) and An Evaluation of the Food for Peace Program (1972). He is an economist and a member of the American Economics Association and the American Agriculture Economics Association.
- Date of Publication30/03/1993
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byGerald L. Schmaedick
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.