CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the strategic management topics in cost accounting. This title helps students to understand about the management and the role of cost accounting in helping an organization succeed. It addresses issues such as: How does a firm compete? and What type of cost management information is needed for a firm to succeed?
- Author BiographyEdward Blocher is professor of accounting at the Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina. His undergraduate degree (economics) is from Rice University, his MBA from Tulane University, and his Ph.D. from the University of Texas at Austin. Professor Blocher presents regularly on strategic cost management at the national meetings of both the American Accounting Association (AAA) and the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA).
- Author(s)David Stout,Edward Blocher,Gary Cokins
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date02/07/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight2033 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.