All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe cost manager/quantity surveyor plays a pivotal role in the financial and contract management of construction projects, although the exact nature of the service they provide depends on the project employer s terms of engagement.
- Author BiographyDonald Towey MRICS has extensive experience of the construction industry. His experience began as an estimator with a glass/glazing contractor in Manchester. Following a number of positions with UK contractors he relocated to Australia and has worked with a number of developers and main contractors, as well as doing freelance work. He is currently working in contracts management in Sydney.
- Author(s)Donald Towey
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width169 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £46.44Trending at £50.60
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.94Trending at £15.73
- £14.70Trending at £21.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.