CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Cost Structure and the Measurement of Economic Performance: Productivity, Utilization, Cost Economics, and Related Performance Indicators by Catherine J.Morrison Paul (Paperback, 2012)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Author(s)Catherine J.Morrison Paul
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Introduction to the Conceptual Framework. Traditional Productivity Growth Measurement. The Short Run, Capital, and Capacity Utilization. Short and Long Run Scale and Other Cost Economies. Internal and External Cost Economies, and Growth. Market Structure and Economic Performance. Regulatory Structure and Costs. Technical Efficiency. Underlying Theory and Implementation Issues. Data Construction for Estimation and Measurement. Issues of Econometric Implementation. Pulling it Together. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.